Greetings Everyone From the 7 Seas!

• Thread starter Deleted member 4028
  • Start date
Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 4028

Ahoy gents,

So you know, you may also know me as Falcon Puffer. I asked Carlos for a username change to Davy Jones and he told me it already existed. I had completely forgotten I had previously registered on the forums under that username. :roll:

Also, you might want to know I was on the forum, in the past, as Lord Guyrox. I decided to leave without saying goodbye because I had some personal things I needed to address and work on. It was a tough decision but it needed to be done.
So these things being sorted out and as I kind of missed this great bunch, I came back nice and slow.

So, now you know everything. I will thus cease using FP or LG and revert from now on to DJ.

Cheers everyone!

DJ

Now that I know, I could have deleted this user and renamed the other.  I do not see a merge.  Because most forums do not allow multiple identities for users.  So there has never been a need.  

So the other user, Falcon Puffer is no longer active.  Not banned, just not active.  All the posts are intact.  It makes threads look so strange otherwise.

I didn't know either until I saw the avatar.
I understand, Carlos. It's all good. It will be less confusing like this for everyone, including myself. ;)
Thanks for preserving Falcon Puffer and just deactivating it. I kind of like Russell's quote. ;)

Sounds a bit MI6 and clandestine to me :suspect:

;)

I remember your LG guise quite well. Well, welcome (back) DJ!

Thanks, guys!

Maybe I should just revert back to LG instead of DJ...

Corncobcon":rlsehbcw said:
I'm glad you got all that cleared up!

So what's really in your locker? :lol:
Tell me, mate: Do you fear death? :lol!: :lol!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Davy Jones":zx05vhgk said:
Thanks, guys!

Maybe I should just revert back to LG instead of DJ...
No....No...No...

Don't confuse us further. We're easily confused, ya know, and it would just make more work for Carlos!

:eek:

Cheers,

RR

Davy Jones":f9pe67y0 said:
Corncobcon":f9pe67y0 said:
I'm glad you got all that cleared up!

So what's really in your locker? :lol:
Tell me, mate: Do you fear death? :lol!: :lol!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No. Not ajot. Not one tittle.

Welcome back and forth! :lol!: