Greetings from a newcomer

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RegorA

Reaction score
Hi! I wanted to introduce myself. Despite the hubris of my signature, which I chose for laughs, I'm a newcomer to the world of pipe smoking. I've been enjoying my adventures so far with my modest half-dozen pipes and small but growing collection of tobaccos.

I hail from Colfax, a small town in the foothills of N. California mid-way between Sacramento and Reno, and have met up with pipe aficionados in the Sacramento area but am on the lookout for more local briar devotees should they exist. I love reading forums like this one and learn more from them every day.

Thanks for reading, enjoy!

------------------------
Regor Atalante
Jedi Pipemaster

Carlos":uta4mpse said:
Welcome RegorA! :)

It's going to be interesting keeping you and Regor separate. :D But we will manage, I am sure.
Thanks! :)

I'm not trying to cop anybody else's nick. I've used RegorA as a handle on various forums (mostly Linux related) for years and didn't even check for other Regors. :oops:

RegorA":hfe2mpjr said:
Carlos":hfe2mpjr said:
Welcome RegorA! :)

It's going to be interesting keeping you and Regor separate. :D But we will manage, I am sure.
Thanks! :)

I'm not trying to cop anybody else's nick. I've used RegorA as a handle on various forums (mostly Linux related) for years and didn't even check for other Regors. :oops:
I am sure we will get used to it. I just think it's amusing such an uncommon user name is so similar. :)

Welcome RegorA!

Any relation to the esteemed Regor that is already a member here?

Welcome and no worries mate LOL. I have used regor since the beginning as well. I thinks its funny :cyclops: :sunny:

Love the avatar!!!

Obi Wan is my favorite star wars character. I think Ewan McGregor is the real star of episodes two and three.

Welcome to the board. :)

Welcome to the gentle art of pipe smoking, RegorA
icon_biggrin.png

Happy puffin'

Meer
:flower: