Greetings from Afghanistan

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idmtfirefighter

Reaction score
Received a nice pipe and tobacco donation from Brotheres of Briar and it's much appreciated. I'm currently serving as a medic in Afghanistan in a trauma center where we take care of wounded U.S. and coalition soldiers injured in combat. It will be nice to relax after a long day with a good smoke. Thanks for looking out for us.

Ray

Hello and welcome! Thanks for serving and stay safe.

LtMac

idmtfirefighter":8z2myvm0 said:
Received a nice pipe and tobacco donation from Brotheres of Briar and it's much appreciated. I'm currently serving as a medic in Afghanistan in a trauma center where we take care of wounded U.S. and coalition soldiers injured in combat. It will be nice to relax after a long day with a good smoke. Thanks for looking out for us.

Ray
Welcome Ray and thank you !!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Words can't begin to express how valuable your service is and what we can do for your and you comrades pales in comparison!

Mark

Glad we could do some small thing for you; we appreciate everything you're doing for us.

Stay safe out there!

Thank you for all you and everyone over there do for America and our freedoms,,,

Let me add my welcome and thank you.

A week ago, we had a Warrant Officer of the Canuk crew over for supper. Served two X's in Afghanistan. After supper lots of pictures from DVD's on her laptop.

It was just fascinating. Can't help but holding you in the highest admiration. A picture of a weather thermometer at 60 degrees Celsius. When it rains... the "mud" sticks to your boots. No "air-conditioning" in the vehicles. Gravel spread out on the base-sites, partly to dissuade the snakes.

Keep safe and prayers always with our guys/gals on the front lines USA/coalition

:D Paul

Our contributions truly pale when compared to the sacrifices you make and the honor that you bring to your country. May Godspeed your safe return home to your family and friends.