Greetings from British Columbia. With a small collection of 8 pipes my favourite tobaccos are Erinmore Flake, St. Bruno Flake & Capstan Navy Flake.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings from British Columbia. With a small collection of 8 pipes my favourite tobaccos are Erinmore Flake, St. Bruno Flake & Capstan Navy Flake.
Surrey, I just located your introductory post. Wanted to let you know how much I’ve enjoyed your photography and content of your posts. You may only have eight pipes, but you have chosen them very well Sir. Even your tobaccos are time-honored classics. Virginia’s, but with three distinctly different flavors. Hope you have a blessed Christmas.

Hi Sturdy Papa:
Many thanks for taking the time to write with your kind words and for endorsing my smoking choices. A Blessed Christmas to you & your family.
Surrey, I just located your introductory post. Wanted to let you know how much I’ve enjoyed your photography and content of your posts. You may only have eight pipes, but you have chosen them very well Sir. Even your tobaccos are time-honored classics. Virginia’s, but with three distinctly different flavors. Hope you have a blessed Christmas.