Greetings from Central Georgia

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWGApipeman

Reaction score
Greetings from SW & Central Georgia USA! Just wanted to see if there were any other Briar Brothers out there in the area? Macon/Warner Robins/Albany/Valdosta/Tifton? (some of you are saying to yourselves...where in the world is that.....LOL). Down i-75 between Atlanta and Disney for you non-Georgians.

Welcome! If you can't find any fellow local pipers, well, that's what we're here for!

"T"

Welcome to the BoB pipeman, I am waaay out of your area, but a hearty welcome none the less.

Greetings and welcome to the Brothers of Briar! I'm sure you will enjoy this place. :)

Welcome from one newb 2 another. Sorry to say I am not close enough to be a fellow piper but if you’re ever up in the frozen north feel free to stop by and try some of our local blends!

leftover421":vrrace0i said:
Welcome from one newb 2 another. Sorry to say I am not close enough to be a fellow piper but if you’re ever up in the frozen north feel free to stop by and try some of our local blends!
Got a cousin who is a recruiter in the Air Force just found out he is getting sent to Idaho.....We are South Carolina raised so this should be interesting. Ive had cold before as I lived in Minnesota for 3 years in the early 2000s.

As far as Ga pipers theres a few on here, one I know in the Ne part of the state near SC.

Welcome to the forum.
SWGApipeman":f4s50lq3 said:
(some of you are saying to yourselves...where in the world is that.....LOL)
I'm somewhat familiar with the area; my car once broke down in Locust Grove. :p