greetings from Malaysia

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr.sadik

Reaction score
greeting fellow piper,,
first i must say i have been a member of two forums only however ive been in the leisure of the briar for about 9 yrs now so i guess that require an immediate enrollment in this community
my name is Ahmad originally from Iraq/Baghdad and right now living in Malaysia for study purpose as iam earning my master degree in veterinary pathology 27 is my age and ive been lingering around pipe tobaccos since i left my cigs habit which lasted for a 1 year only,,ever since ive been more interested in collecting pipes and having a one trusted blend on my shoulder the cursed (CAPTAIN BLACK) it outlasted me for about 3-4 yrs of my smoking days however after i reached a pursuit of happiness with my pipe collection i started another journey of tobacco sampling,,it dosent end isnt it?
i almost smoke all kinds of tobacco never the less i try to keep away from heavily sweetened cavendish blends (including captain black) naturals and English blend are some thing to enjoy with when iam home however iam forced to puff on those aromatics when am outside considering ppls reaction (its a free air after all, isnt it)
well with out further due before it get more boring than it is,,i would love to say that iam proud of being a member of this forum and ill try my best to keep my self as an active part of it.
it has been recommended forme to join by a good friend of mine Anthony who is serving back in Iraq and i can see what he meant by a delightful community to be part
thanks to all and happy puffing
yours with kindest regards
Ahmad

I'm genuinely glad to see you here friend!

I hope all is well with you, and you enjoy perusing the forum. It's always good to see familiar faces.

Anthony

Welcome Ahmad! I believe hat I have read a number of your posts on tobaccoreviews.
What took you so long to find us here?

sincere thanks to all u brothers of the briar
iam mostly happy to get these welcoming,,it took me some time to get to this place because i didnt know about it until Anthony introduce me to this heaven
hope to get the wagon going
happy smoking to all
cheers
ahmad