Greetings from MO

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclebeer

Reaction score
Long time smoker, first time poster =D
Bought my first pipe in 1997 after I graduated basic training. I'm a NASPC member, and I'm currently in the process of converting my garage into a hobby pipe shop.

Welcome to the BoB and great having you aboard. Any questions post away, many knowledgeable and friendly members here. Hope your staying for the long haul and enjoy yourself..... :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Interesting screen name.

One of my local brewers has the moniker of "Uncle Beer", and he's well known around these parts. Which is not to say that you and him are the same or that you have no right to that handle. Just curious, that's all.

So UB, how did you choose your handle if I can be so bold as to ask? Brewer/aficionado, or?

And of course welcome to BoB!

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":fhmw8gfm said:
So UB, how did you choose your handle if I can be so bold as to ask? Brewer/aficionado, or?
A friend's kid dubbed me unclebeer when he was old enough to fetch beers for me on poker night. That was kind of a long time ago, but after awhile it stuck and I bought unclebeer.org, something like 15 years ago.

unclebeer":br0lpyb9 said:
Brewdude":br0lpyb9 said:
A friend's kid dubbed me unclebeer when he was old enough to fetch beers for me on poker night.  That was kind of a long time ago, but after awhile it stuck and I bought unclebeer.org, something like 15 years ago.
Gotcha. Roger that.

Cheers,

RR

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :)

AJ