Greetings from NC

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrFox

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been browsing the forums this last week and finally decided to join.

I'm a pipe noobie. I tried them once in the past right after I turned 18 but didn't have the patience to keep it up at the time. I used to be a prolific hookah smoker until it started making me sick. I smoke the occasional cigar. However, I'm really looking forward to getting into pipes and can't wait for my first one to arrive, a MM Country Gentleman.

I'm currently a stay at home dad, taking care of our 4 month old son. I've been attending Seminary here in Wake Forest, NC, but will be taking a long-term hiatus to go back and get a second undergrad degree in Accounting. Hoping to improve my career prospects in this sluggish economy.

I'm sure this is way more than you ever wanted to know about me.

Hello and welcome! You might check out the pipes made right there in North Carolina- Dr. Grabows.

Greetings my friend,

Welcome to BoB. Glad to have you on board.

It appears we are located very near each other. I live in Cary.
Would very much like to meet you, have a smoke together, share some experiences,
and make a new friend, a pipe smoking friend. Finding someone that smokes a pipe
that lives close enough to visit is becoming more difficult as smoking become less
acceptable in some circles.

Are you acquainted with the B & M "Pipes By George" on Hillsborough St. in Raleigh?

PM me if you're interested in meeting at some place like Pipes By George or maybe
you know of a cool place to sit and smoke that would be convenient and accessible

Again, welcome to the forum.

AJ

Welcome to the forum buddy, I look forward to chatting with ya soon. :cheers:

Welcome from a fellow Christian and pipe lover! Look forward to talking with you !
Tim