Greetings from New Orleans!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valdus

Reaction score
I found this forum while browsing the internet for information regarding my new favorite pipe- Falcons! I picked up pipe- smoking to replace another vice. Don't get me wrong, vices are good, everyone needs at least a few. Trust no one that doesn't have at least one!

I used to sell cigars in the French Quarter and Metairie so my focus is on that. But pipes are just more satisfying and more economical for me. So as far as pipes, I am relearning what I had forgotten which is always a wondrous thing to behold.

Very happy I have found this brotherhood!

V

Welcome to the site. There is a lot of information and friendly folks here.

Welcome to our quiet corner of the interweb. Tiz a great place to be if you're a fan of the briar.

Hello! Welcome and pleased to meet you! I will echo what others have said. This is a great forum filled with nice and helpful people.

Welcome aboard! I grew up in New Orleans back in the 60's. Lived in Metairie and New Orleans East until the Saturn V program shut down in 69 when we moved to Kentucky.

I still visit New Orleans regularly. Looking forward to your posts.

Welcome from Maryland. We get to the NOLA area with some frequency to visit the daughter (now on the North Shore). They have a pretty active pipe club, they meet in the Meterie area.

I would love to have seen NOLA in the sixties. When I got here in 1992 everything and everyone just made me feel that I had come on the last hurrah. But the city is still kicking, unbelievably.

I plan on going to the NOLA Pipe club meeting in July. I wonder if in the future we can all meet up and that club or perhaps at another smoking venue.

If you're going to be in town, let me know. We can do a smoke shop crawl!

Lastly, if you have a falcon, you got to get a chimney bowl for it. Its awesome, especially to keep other parents at the kiddie park away!