Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

Greetings from Roanoke VA

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

laffyridge

Reaction score
Hello folks...new to BOB, and thank you for allowing me in! Been a cigar smoker for about 20 years and dabbled with pipes back in Grad school...was in my early 30's then and still kind of a spazz...hyperactive and always in a hurry :) I am pushing 50 now and have slowed down a bit (thank the Lord). I think that's why I never really connected with a pipe...it was too slow and my smoking cadence was cigar like and thus always had tongue bite and doddle...just didn't click with me. 20 years later and I re-tried pipe smoking (started again last year) and I AM IN LOVE! I have the blessing of being able to smoke in my office (work alone) so I am smoking throughout the day and enjoying every minute of it. I currently building my pipe collection and enjoying trying new tobaccos. Looking forward to making some new friends and learning more!

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
You came to the right place. Glad to have you aboard sir.

Cheers,

RR

laffyridge

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome gents! Smoking a not so tasty aromatic (Russ's Sugar Plum) from P&C...the title was intriguing when I ordered it!

BriarBeagle

Reaction score
Welcome back after a long hiatus. You've stumbled across a pretty comfortable spot here IMO. Sit back, relax, enjoy a pipe, and enjoy the warmth, fellowship, and wisdom that the BoB community has to offer.

BB

DrT999

Reaction score
laffyridge":kzminj8g said:
Thanks for the warm welcome gents! Smoking a not so tasty aromatic (Russ's Sugar Plum) from P&C...the title was intriguing when I ordered it!
Welcome to BoB! If you are not aware of the site, tobaccoreviews.com is a good place to get at least a general idea about most tobaccos before ordering

ftrplt

Reaction score
Used to have family in Roanoke; visited there many times way back when!! Welcome to the BoB!! :cheers: FTRPLT