Greetings from Roanoke VA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laffyridge

Reaction score
Hello folks...new to BOB, and thank you for allowing me in! Been a cigar smoker for about 20 years and dabbled with pipes back in Grad school...was in my early 30's then and still kind of a spazz...hyperactive and always in a hurry :) I am pushing 50 now and have slowed down a bit (thank the Lord). I think that's why I never really connected with a pipe...it was too slow and my smoking cadence was cigar like and thus always had tongue bite and doddle...just didn't click with me. 20 years later and I re-tried pipe smoking (started again last year) and I AM IN LOVE! I have the blessing of being able to smoke in my office (work alone) so I am smoking throughout the day and enjoying every minute of it. I currently building my pipe collection and enjoying trying new tobaccos. Looking forward to making some new friends and learning more!

Thanks for the warm welcome gents! Smoking a not so tasty aromatic (Russ's Sugar Plum) from P&C...the title was intriguing when I ordered it!

Welcome back after a long hiatus. You've stumbled across a pretty comfortable spot here IMO. Sit back, relax, enjoy a pipe, and enjoy the warmth, fellowship, and wisdom that the BoB community has to offer.

BB

laffyridge":kzminj8g said:
Thanks for the warm welcome gents! Smoking a not so tasty aromatic (Russ's Sugar Plum) from P&C...the title was intriguing when I ordered it!
Welcome to BoB! If you are not aware of the site, tobaccoreviews.com is a good place to get at least a general idea about most tobaccos before ordering