Greetings from Roscoe, IL

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hitsuzen

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Just joined this morning, and happy to be aboard. My primary tobacco is Nasal Snuff, and I'm an active member on Snuffouse. My Brothers over there have mentioned this forum numerous times in our pipe section, so I figured I'd give it a go, as pipes were my first love in tobacco. I got my first Roma when I was 18 (12 years ago) and immediately took to VaPers, VaBurs, and Bulkans. We are blessed with a bounty of good B&Ms out here, but unfortunately I have had little success finding comrodary amongst other tobacco geeks locally because of my age (30). Luckily, for the last year I've been able to find others of a like mind (and obsession) on Snuffhouse. Hoping to get that going here, too!

Welcome, Hitsuzen. I'm a piper and novice snuffer myself. I follow the snuff discussion here and have been fortunate to start working on some snuffs I received. Glad to have you aboard. Will be happy to talk pipes or snuff with you here, Brother. Or just snuff because we do have a forum for that though obviously there's more pipers overall. Johann.

Good to see you over here Chris. Great group of folks running and posting on the BoB.

Welcome aboard. I'm a piper who likes a good snuff from time to time myself. You should find good company here

tslots":rpbhlh2m said:
Good to see you over here Chris.    Great group of folks running and posting on the BoB.
Yeah, sure seems like it! Last few days I've been on here more than SH. Glad to see I'm not the only migrator 8)