Greetings from southern California.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Socaljoe

Reaction score
Hi everybody.

My name is Joe. I'm originally (and still) a cigar smoker, for just about ten years now. I started with pipes around 5-6 years ago, but have not been giving them much attention the past couple years. I've recently dusted off my modest collection of briar and have been rediscovering what made me fall in love with pipe in the first place.

Some of my favorite tobaccos include Escudo, FVF, Stonehaven, SG Best Brown #4 rope, GLP Charing Cross, C&D Burley Flake #3. I've never had much of an inclination towards aromatics and tend to prefer Virginias, VaPers and English style blends, I'm not averse to some nice orientals or smoky latakias either. Also, there's just something about flakes, coins and plugs that I absolutely love, I'm a sucker for tobacco that needs preparation.

Anyway, that's enough out of me. I look forward to getting to know you all going forward.

Joe

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've never been a member of a pipe forum, and you all seem like a great bunch.

Joe

Welcome aboard Joe!

Sounds like we have similar tastes in baccy for the most part. I'm a SoCal guy myself. Look forward to getting to know you. You've landed in a good spot here on the BoB. Some awesome people around these parts, always eager to share their experience ,wisdom and an occassional tall tale or two.

Hope you enjoy being a part of this community as much as I do.

Best,

Loren

Welcome to the BoB and hope your here for many happy and healthy years. You will find many knowledgeable members eager to answer your questions. Looking forward to reading your posts.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Thanks guys. I can see there's a lot of acquired knowledge on BoB, makes me realize how much I have to learn.

Cheers all.

Joe