Greetings From Texas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopstix

Reaction score
Chopstix in da house y'all!

Just found out about this place from GLP and wandered over . . . see lots of familiar handles . . . I post on Smokers Forums and GFO. Look forward to participating in this community.

Phil

I lurk at GFO and SF, but for some reason only post when I'm surrounded by these guys..

Welcome Friend.

Welcome sticks.

I'd do an appropriate emoticon, but can't. Someone here is messin with me. Soon, I will employ my moderator powers and start eliminating guys one at a time until my emoticons are returned. Take this plane to Rihad and free my emots.

Welcome again!

:)

:king:tj

Now they're bein cute!

I can take a lot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but not this.

tj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I used to be a king here.

Welcome, Chopstix! You seem like a nice guy... nothing at all like GLP warned us about... huh?... wha?... you mean, we're not supposed to say anything about.... Oh! Uh, heh heh... never mind...

What I've been instructed to say is... I mean... what I meant to say is, we're all just glad to have you aboard, Chopstix.

JT :gatewheel:

Phil:

Welcome to the asylum. If GLP sent you here, then you must be a certified mutant, and we can tell you the secret passphrase ("The weasels fly at dawn.").

Use it wisely.

Vito :joker: