Greetings from the Canadian Prairies

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobcat

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm new to the pipe and enjoying it very much. I have been a cigar smoker for a fair while and the cold winters and lack of smoking establishments has pushed me into the pipe and it has been a fun ride so far. I see a few familiar faces around here and look forward to being an active member.

Cheers

Garret

Great... Just what we need... Another bloke that thinks Lil Timmy Horton has good coffee.

What part of Canadia ya from? I'm assuming the 'plains' are out there in the middle somewhere. I've been to the East and West but never the middle, matter o fact that's about the only part of the continent I've never been to, need to fix that.

What kinda pipes and tobacco's are you enjoing?

puros_bran":bll68pup said:
Great... Just what we need... Another bloke that thinks Lil Timmy Horton has good coffee.

What part of Canadia ya from? I'm assuming the 'plains' are out there in the middle somewhere. I've been to the East and West but never the middle, matter o fact that's about the only part of the continent I've never been to, need to fix that.

What kinda pipes and tobacco's are you enjoing?
Yup, I'm right in the middle. Saskatchewan.

Not surprised you have never been to this part, there isn't much of a draw. Where I live it's just flat land for the most part, wheat fields and open pastures as far as the eye can see. I work at Uraium in Northern Saskatchewan and although it is cold as hell here right now it is pretty majestic. Nothing but trees and water.

I was going to post my tobacco cellar but the site is down right now.

As of right now I am focusing more on tobacco than pipes. I prefer bent pipes though and am looking at getting some more soon. So far I just have 2 cheaper briars I got at the local tobacco shop and a couple cobs that I got from 4noggins with my orders.

For tobacco, I prefer the VaPers so far with my favourite of the few I have tried being Haddo's Delight. I have about 25 tins or so at this point. The cost of pipe tobacco compared to cigars has put me in a bit of a buying frenzy but I think I have what I want for the time being. Have about 5 different Pease Blends, 4 or 5 C&D, a few Butera, a few Gawith and a bunch of other mixed blends.