Greetings from the MOzarks!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shepards Pipe

Reaction score
I’m looking forward to exploring the forum! I chime in over at PSD as well. Lately I have been smoking a lot of VA’ and VaPer blends. I love learning all things tobacco and that’s what I get out of these forums. So, here I am!

🍻 Cheers!

Welcome! When I was working in Ozark, AR, we enjoyed seeing the sites in west southern MO. Esp. seeing the tour at Hammons walnut factory.

Welcome! When I was working in Ozark, AR, we enjoyed seeing the sites in west southern MO. Esp. seeing the tour at Hammons walnut factory.
I’m new to the MO Ozarks, never heard of Hammons Walnut factory. I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Wow, that's gotta be different, lol. I lived in Little Rock for a year. Visited the Ozarks quite a bit. Welcome to the club from AZ high country.
Oh boy is it different! 😃. But that’s why I left CA for the Ozarks. The way things are going, I decided on 42 acres of established grazing land, cattle, sheep, etc, over a small track home with a 4000 sqft. lot in the SF east Bay Area. Just sounded like a better more sustainable life to me.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome, Shepards Pipe! I lived in Riverside, CA, for five years, so I know exactly what you are saying about moving away to find a more sustainable life.

Missouri's my native state, and I was able to return about ten years ago.

I'm north of you, between Lebanon and Camdenton, just a bit north of 44.

For my money, we are starting to move into the best part of the year in Missouri: the days are getting longer, and the leaves are just about ready to start to turn. It is a perfect time to sit on a deck, smoke a pipe, and watch the wildlife.

I hope that you are enjoying the change of scenery as much as I am.

Best,
Book

Welcome, Shepards Pipe! I lived in Riverside, CA, for five years, so I know exactly what you are saying about moving away to find a more sustainable life.

Missouri's my native state, and I was able to return about ten years ago.

I'm north of you, between Lebanon and Camdenton, just a bit north of 44.

For my money, we are starting to move into the best part of the year in Missouri: the days are getting longer, and the leaves are just about ready to start to turn. It is a perfect time to sit on a deck, smoke a pipe, and watch the wildlife.

I hope that you are enjoying the change of scenery as much as I am.

Best,
Book
Great to here from you! I’ve been up that way a few times. Yes we love the scenery, and who isn’t blown away when they see Autumn in the Ozarks? The 42 acres that we live on… it is like living in a national park! We love it.

Thanks for the warm welcome!