Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

Greetings from the Ozarks

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

A

Anonymous

Normally a frequenter of SmokersForums.org, I ran across this site and thought I would register and say hello. Although my visits may be sporadic, I look forward to reading the posts. Have a happy and safe holiday season.

eggman

Reaction score
Welcome Grampa Bill. I am member at smokersforums but dont get there much to check it out. I believe my name there is hemmingway.

Eggman

jhuggett

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Bill, welcome. As you probably noticed we're just starting out but it's shaping up nicely so far. How did you find the board if you don't mind me asking?

showme1or2

Reaction score
Welcome, Bill. Would you be from the Arkansas Ozarks, or the Missouri Ozarks?

showme

A

Anonymous

jhuggett":y3ypo6on said:
Hey Bill, welcome. As you probably noticed we're just starting out but it's shaping up nicely so far. How did you find the board if you don't mind me asking?
Oh I heard it through the grapevine,
Oh and I'm just about to lose my mind.
Honey, honey yeah....

Vito

Charter member
Reaction score
Hey Grampa Bill:

How bold of you to join us... :mrgreen:

Vito
:joker:

jhuggett

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the grapevine is how all our traffic has been generated so far but I noticed MSN and Google indexing the site the other day so traffic from search engines may start soon. Welcome again sir.

A

Anonymous

Uncle Bob":ypiae527 said:
Suddenly, I am afraid..very afraid. :affraid:
Bob,

What you fear is your craving for Prince Albert....in a can. Give in to the inner drug store smoker within you. You know you want to.