Greetings from the Ozarks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Normally a frequenter of SmokersForums.org, I ran across this site and thought I would register and say hello. Although my visits may be sporadic, I look forward to reading the posts. Have a happy and safe holiday season.

Welcome Grampa Bill. I am member at smokersforums but dont get there much to check it out. I believe my name there is hemmingway.

Eggman

Hey Bill, welcome. As you probably noticed we're just starting out but it's shaping up nicely so far. How did you find the board if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome, Bill. Would you be from the Arkansas Ozarks, or the Missouri Ozarks?

showme

jhuggett":y3ypo6on said:
Hey Bill, welcome. As you probably noticed we're just starting out but it's shaping up nicely so far. How did you find the board if you don't mind me asking?
Oh I heard it through the grapevine,
Oh and I'm just about to lose my mind.
Honey, honey yeah....

Hey Grampa Bill:

How bold of you to join us... :mrgreen:

Vito
:joker:

I think the grapevine is how all our traffic has been generated so far but I noticed MSN and Google indexing the site the other day so traffic from search engines may start soon. Welcome again sir.

Uncle Bob":ypiae527 said:
Suddenly, I am afraid..very afraid. :affraid:
Bob,

What you fear is your craving for Prince Albert....in a can. Give in to the inner drug store smoker within you. You know you want to.