Greetings From The UK

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterwd

Reaction score
Noticed quite a few familiar names on this forum, hence thought that I woud join to give me an alternative place to visit.
Some of you will doubtless recognise me from Smokers Forum.
My pipe collection is fairly large approx 350, having a Peterson collection of over 50 and most London Made makers.
Am trying to cut down on my PAD and limiting myself to commissioning pipes this year, a first for me.
My other interests include Classic cars and Bikes.
My profession is that of a Mental Health Practictioner.

Welcome Peter,

You will find plenty of members here on which you can practice your profession on. :D

Mike

Welcome aboard!!

Sit back and enjoy all the questions I ask :lol!:

Peter: Welcome to yet another fine site. Your observations are always timely and insightful.

peterwd":1db1m1sj said:
Noticed quite a few familiar names on this forum, hence thought that I woud join to give me an alternative place to visit.
Some of you will doubtless recognise me from Smokers Forum.
My pipe collection is fairly large approx 350, having a Peterson collection of over 50 and most London Made makers.
Am trying to cut down on my PAD and limiting myself to commissioning pipes this year, a first for me.
My other interests include Classic cars and Bikes.
My profession is that of a Mental Health Practictioner.

Hey, Peter. Hope that you enjoy it here.

Hey Peter, nice to see you here, I'm a newbie myself, as mentioned it is another place to visit.
See you around and welcome.