Greetings!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking on this interesting forum and learning much about the elegance of pipe smoking for some time now. Finally decided to join and be an active member. I've recently bought a Missouri Meerschaum corn cob pipe as my first one, and picked up an ounce of a custom aromatic blend from my local tobacco shop. The first smoking experience was fairly pleasant, but I found my skills in packing the pipe to be far from par :oops: I think I spent more time lighting than actually enjoying it.

I plan to make this an occasional hobby, like a smoke whilst on the golf course, or out on the porch with a good book. I really like the churchwarden pipes (all thanks to Gandalf) and would like to get a decent one soon. I look forward to learning more about the hobby in this community and making it an enjoyable experience. Any tips you guys can give to this novice would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

- jason

hey Jason,
Everybody on here as GREAT advice. I've come pretty far since joining BoB. Welcome.