Greetings

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peacepiper85

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello from Toronto Canada to my fellow brothers of briar! Looking forward to chatting and sharing a bowl with you through this forum!

Hey Brother, Welcome aboard!

Feel free to join in the fun around here, and tell us a little about yourself. How long you been smoking a pipe? Favorite Pipe? Maker? Shape? What type of baccy do you prefer? Favorites?

Look forward to chatting.

Until then...sweet smokes.

Beagle

Thanks All!
I have been smoking the briar for about a year; enjoyed cigars before that. My first pipe was a Brigham Voyageur! But my favourite pipe is my Savinelli Roma 673; I also enjoy a cob now and then. My favourite Tobaccs are Burleys; love Virginia’s but they don’t love me! Not into aromatics generally speaking (yet).

Welcome! I believe Toronto has an active pipe club if your interested. A couple of my buddies drove up from the States to attend the clubs BBQ at Michael Parks place last summer.
We've been to Toronto a couple of times in the 90's to visit Julius Vesz' shop in the Royal York. Wonderful memories, we had great times. While Mrslax and the kids were doing normal tourist things I spent to much time and money sitting on a throne in Julius' shop/museum and in the la Casa del Habano. I smoked the last Monti #2 from one of trips last year.
The huge coffee cup I nicked from Tim Horton's is still my wife's go to cup. She'll pull it out of a dirty dishwasher to use it. :shock:

Thank you very much Timbo and glad you enjoyed T.O. Daveinlax; a lot of fun things to do in our city and great places to pick up tobacco or pipe and of course to enjoy them!