Group Newbie...Hello to All.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piperorsh

Reaction score
Hiya Guys

Glad to finally be back after a hiatus for awhile.

Jeff
Sweet Smokin

Good day to all here. I see some familiar names here. I've been smoking pipes and collecting since 2002. I enjoy mainly Va's, VaPer's, some english blends. My favorite pipes are Ardors, no particular shape just what strikes my fancy at the time. I live in North Carolina in and around the triad area, but mainly in Thomasville. I am a Proud Father of a teenager in high school " Go Trinity Bulldogs ".

I hope to get to know everyone that I can, a wealth of information lurks just behind meeting some one new. I'll be back later on to give more about me.

Jeff
Sweet Smokin!! :pipe: :pipe:

Jeff, Happy to have you here and I sure look forward to more of your post :cyclops: :sunny:

Hey Jeff! What's shakin' brother? Glad you found us....

Dock

Howdy Mark, Jim, Paul.

Good to see all ya around. Mark, we need to get back together at the Pipe and Pint and share a smoke.

Piperorsh":eaav7eiq said:
Howdy Mark, Jim, Paul.

Good to see all ya around. Mark, we need to get back together at the Pipe and Pint and share a smoke.
Sounds like a great idea Jeff!

I met Mike Smith up there a while back and hung out for a while. I could probably make it up there some time in the next few weeks, maybe on a Friday.

The Pipe & Pint is a great place to visit!

Looking forward to seeing you Jeff!

Mark

Hey Mark,

That's sounds great, just let me know what day, and I'll take off work to meetcha there. :pipe: