Growing collection.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0ldManJenkins

Reaction score
There is really only one reason to post such images as these:  
At some point in the future, when I have a few dozen tobaccos and a half dozen pipes  :?: , it'll be a nice comparison.
About a month ago.
bRgzl5U.jpg" style="width: 550px;height: 440px

A few weeks ago.
v0ZtD2V.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 600px

Today.
dojhHaL.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 600px

I'm up to 3 briars, the last two being really cheap estate wins on ebay.  One I've cleaned and used, the other still getting a cleaning.

My desk has a shelf that pulls out and then pops up and locks.  I've repurposed it as my Tobacciana storage, now that my collection doesn't fit on the window sill any more.

You may well have passed the point of no return. May God have mercy on your gizzard.

Yes Sir, I'd say he's on the slippery slope. Oh well, there goes another. Welcome.

I started out the exact same way. My name is Dutch, and I'm a pipeaholic...........

Dutch":5e3gh1f0 said:
I started out the exact same way. My name is Dutch, and I'm a pipeaholic...........
HELLO DUTCH. :drunken:

This thread is getting pretty funny.

It appears I'm well and truly hooked. :)

I asked my wife if she had any cotton balls yesterday, she directed me to them, and started to ask why I needed them, then stopped and said, 'It's for your pipes, isn't it?' :D She was right. I was using them to clean my latest estate pipe.

It looks like you are experiencing exponential growth. Given the current rate of expansion it should completely fill your house is about 1.3 years. :D

This lot here on BOB are a bad influence! Myself included :) Pretty much the only thing I purchase these days, is destined for bomb making :pirat:

Looks like you are off to a great start, let us know what the next 3 pipes turn out to be ;)

You can check out anytime you want but you can never leave......

Gonzo":ufyq33aa said:
Looks like you are off to a great start, let us know what the next 3 pipes turn out to be ;)
For my Birthday, my daughter got this Flogglewerks churchwarden.  It's a fun pipe.
9aujPrM.jpg" style="width: 650px;height: 420px

Then I picked up an eBay GBD:
dmJETAx.jpg" style="width: 410px;height: 550px

And then another good deal on another GBD, this is my favorite pipe so far.
tdiT1pY.jpg" style="width: 550px;height: 440px

Did you say 3?
I have this Ben Wade Skater on the way.  It's used, and a previous owner switched the stem, but I like the way it looks.
dsAmflM.jpg" style="width: 610px;height: 400px

:D

The last three are some NICE examples of thier genre. The Skater usually came with an 1/8th bent saddle bit which puts the bowl rim level for smoking! You might give some thought to replacing this one with an OEM style ! :twisted: :twisted: