Growley Pipes, chasing that pipe dream.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Brian! I wish you only the best with this endeavor. Things maybe a struggle at first but don't give up. I for one am busily pinching pennies. One day I will have a Growley of my own.

Best
Jim

That's great news Brian. You make a wonderful pipe indeed. I love the one I own. I wish you the best in this endeavor, I'm sure you will rock it.

I hope for all the best for you and your family. I am sure you will do well, and I cannot wait to see the results.

Congats Brian, I know you'll do well. Your quality & craftsmanship speaks for itself.

Congrats brother, that's great that you can pursue your dream like this. My favorite makers are on this board and it's been great watching y'all progress. Hope to start collecting brothers pipes one day. Keep cranking out those beautiful pieces. :D 

Congratulations, brother!

I still need a pipe from you (per our last conversation)...hit me up...

Take care brother and GOOD LUCK!

Outstanding news. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Hoping to be one of your lucky customers, too.

Good luck, Brian!!! I love your work, and I can't wait to see what you'll be churning out!!  :cheers: :cheers: 

Will you be at KC? If so, I can't wait to see what you'll be bringing with you. :)

good luck Brian.. you don't need too much.. you make a great pipe..here's wishing you all the best in your future endeavors

james

jogilli":5kj8n8h2 said:
good luck Brian.. you don't need too much.. you make a great pipe..here's wishing you all the best in your future endeavors

james
Thanks guys! Today was a very good day, very reassuring that I'd much rather be doing this than anything else! I worked my tail off and loved every minute of it. I finished up a brand new pipe too that I'll be posting soon.

Thanks again for the kind words and support.

Growley":aa4a6fd3 said:
PeterD":aa4a6fd3 said:
...Brian, the very best to you!!! and also to your family as you transition into this full-time endeavor....When you decide to make a Canadian...let me know!
Peter,

I'll definitely be making some Canadians. In fact, I've chosen the Lumberman shape (Canadian with a saddle stem) to be the shape I submit for the Kansas City Show contest.
Sounds like a winner already...perhaps you'll give us a look at it before you head to KC...

WarlockBob":0u2avclj said:
Good luck, Brian!!! I love your work, and I can't wait to see what you'll be churning out!!  :cheers: :cheers: 

Will you be at KC? If so, I can't wait to see what you'll be bringing with you. :)
I sure hope so. I need to see if I can get a nice selection put together first. It would be great to hang out with you guys there too!

Totally missed this thread, but I did just get an email announcing the news. Congrats on your new endeavour Brian. I wish you all the success you deserve and more.  :D 

Huzzah!! Best of luck to you Brian! I look forward to eventually commissioning you to make my cheskodisian (churchwarden/eskimo/rhodesian) that we discussed at the 2013 GKC pipe show!

Congratulations on your bold pursuit! I'm sure you'll do well based on the generous encouragement you're receiving here on this thread. Best of luck to you!

Hey Brian, you have the talent Buddy and you definitely have the heart, I know you'll get where you want to be.  :sunny: