Guardian Angels

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mozjo33

Reaction score
I know I don't post much anymore, but I wanted to share how blessed my family and I were yesterday. God was watching over my family, especially my wife - Nicole. While driving to work, a car crossed the median and slammed into her car head-on at full speed. The trooper told me if she had not been wearing her seat belt, she probably would have suffered massive injuries or death.

The troopers were literally 75' away finishing a traffic stop when it happened. The one trooper told me they thought there was an explosion and were amazed that Nicole was relatively unharmed. The other driver was not wearing her seat belt and needed surgery. Due to the efforts of the troopers, first responders and trauma center, Nicole is home with me now. Miracles do happen!

You and Nicole are indeed fortunate as that could well have caused her demise. No doubt the airbags that deployed also aided her as well as the seat belt. Sobering stuff. Was the other driver drunk or high?

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":9kj3iyr0 said:
You and Nicole are indeed fortunate as that could well have caused her demise. No doubt the airbags that deployed also aided her as well as the seat belt. Sobering stuff. Was the other driver drunk or high?

Cheers,

RR
We're waiting to find out. They are suspecting medical emergency, but no definitive answers. You are correct on the airbags. Every single one of them deployed. I have to go back today to clear out the personal property and get pics of the inside.

Thank goodness you're both fine and for seatbelts working as advertised.

A rather close shave there.

Best wishes

Tim