H.P. Lovecraft

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George Kaplan

Reaction score
(Edit: Any moderators may feel free to delete this thread as redundant, or just leave it to remind me of my own stupidity. :p )

Any fans out there?
Over the past several years I've cultivated a renewed interest in some of the more imaginative fiction of the early 20th century. Recently started re-reading some tales of the cthulu mythos. It's been at least 20 years since I last visited these stories. I think I have a renewed appreciation. Any thoughts on the topic?

Ouch! Thanks MisterE for pointing me to the thread I somehow missed when scanning the column, and sorry folks for that rookie move. :oops:

(Kaplan slinks away in shame....)

No, no, didn't mean to post the link in a punitive manner at all! It's just I remember the thread and thought you'd wanna check it out. It's all good, dude!

MisterE":aa8p1yhj said:
No, no, didn't mean to post the link in a punitive manner at all! It's just I remember the thread and thought you'd wanna check it out. It's all good, dude!
Haha! Thank you, sir. On an another unrelated forum I'm on we call that "Getting Prerubed", after a guy with the handle, prerube, who's always quick to pounce on new threads about topics that have already been started, redirecting them to the original post. I guess I just got "MisterE-d". :cheers:
All in good fun, and thanks again.