Haddo's Delight

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok new update...I have now smoked this blend in all my pipes. I've done this with every blend I have and I find....like everyone does that certain blends ae better with certain pipes. This stuff is good in all my pipes...thats a 1st. Its growing on me fast...I think I really like this stuff now...lol strike my original complaints...I'll chalk it up to a bad bowl for who knows what reason....or maybe this is just an aquired taste. This is good stuff....even though I still wish the topping was a little less.
Thx for the suggestion Shane...I'm gonna buy more and cellar some.

MisterE":z80ihz5t said:
I like other GLP offerings much more personally. I believe the topping on Haddo's is the same as that on C&D Old Joe Krantz. It's distinctive.
I love both of these tobaccos, but to clarify: There is no topping on Old Joe Krantz. I imagine they use the same perique, however, which would be where the flavor similarity comes from. Haddos is topped with rum, I believe, plus the cavendish adds some sweetness, as well.