Hal O' The Wynd Tin

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in case anyone is interested  (it's been a while but I still love BoB!) I have posted one of the tins to eBay as a buy now or best offer.. a quick search there should bring it up :)

My apologies if anyone has looked for it and had no luck, I didn't realize it sometimes takes up to 24 hours for an item to post lol.

Any folks who have had vintage HOTW? It's quite an interesting critter once it's been aged, though it's been a while since I smoked it

When it's up on the bay could you please provide a link? And even then, it probably belongs in the trading forum. That would be helpful.

Not saying I'm going for it, just curious as to what this is expected to fetch.

Cheers,

RR

Absolutely, I'll post it in the Trading section. I'd considered just posting it there originally since it's more fitting but thought heck it's an older post with a somewhat fun story (amazing that it was in my tobacconist's for so long... you never know what you might find) that some of the folks newer to the forum might enjoy lol.

Best wishes everyone!