Hamborger veermaster a Damn good smoke.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuckeyeBoy34

Reaction score
Yesterday I cracked open a 4 year old tin of Hamborger Veermaster and strolled around a park in the beautiful sunny high fifty degree Ohio spring weather and smoked it in a Erik Nording freehand pipe. I really enjoyed the experience it wasnt one of those "perfect smokes" where the pipe gods and the stars aligned everything was perfect but it was a damn good smoke. I think I ll try it again today!!

Steve

Keep Smoking :afro:

Sounds pretty darn close to perfect...good luck recreating it..

mike_68":1owc3o1m said:
Sounds pretty darn close to perfect...good luck recreating it..
this is sorta what i thought when i tried HV. Then I smoked another bowl with the same result. I wish I could find a tin of this stuff... its GREAT

It was pretty good and I am about out of the tin. Each bowl has been pretty tasty I ll be looking to get my hands on some more. Its a shame it seems so hard to come by.

Its one of my favorite virginia flakes, if you like it, try Dan Tobacco Patriot Flake. Its the same except a little heaver and slightly sour due to a small ammount of orientals in it. If you really like HV and cant find it Dan Tobacco has a website (in german though) im sure you can order directly from them and probably in bulk too

Just a note lately I ve been smoking some Veermaster and it is still a Damn good smoke!! :lol!:

tho their prices are a bit high, iwan ries sells h-v and will notify you by email when it returns to an in-stock position.

i love the stuff too and nursed my last tin carefully; but when iwan ries emailed me they had some, my credit card was maxxed and i couldn't afford to order. what a jerk i was, lol.

now it's just a warm memory...maybe NEXT time?