Hand made Brebbia is mine for a song!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedyPete

Reaction score
A high-end Brebbia with some age is a smoking delight & treasure.

:face: 

I really like the way the colors contrast on this pipe, and at only 54 grams, another fantastic clencher! Congrats on a really sweet deal Pete!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Win!:cheers: :cheers: 

Congratulations brother!

Fraternally

Jers

For a minute there I was thinking you'd won first prize at the Karaoke bar.

Handsome beast -- either way.

A very nice pipe indeed...all of my Brebbia's are great smokers...enjoy!!!

Looks perfect and in very fine condition!

$(KGrHqQOKp0FHffS7RvSBR9qpzR4lQ~~60_12.JPG

I adore the bowl shape, very very attractive indeed and the shank to stem line is absolutely astounding, I would expect a machine to do a job that well but 'by hand', a master craftsman/woman at work right there and make no mistake.

First pipe I bought from this dealer, took 7 days across the pond.

This pipe was shipped on the 7th of August and I'm still waiting, waiting, WAITING!!! :( 

SpeedyPete":twxf83di said:

This pipe was shipped on the 7th of August and I'm still waiting, waiting, WAITING!!! :( 
But think of how good it's going to be when it arrives!!!!! Enjoy your "get!!":D FTRPLT

ftrplt":4k6844kw said:
SpeedyPete":4k6844kw said:

But think of how good it's going to be when it arrives!!!!! Enjoy your "get!!":D FTRPLT
Almost a month and still.....................no Brebbia!!!

I feel like crying :cry: 

SpeedyPete":wja7a6wa said:
Still no Brebbia :pale: :x :( 
Seller is most likely reneging because of the low sale price, I'd get a hold of eBay if I were you.

Today is the 15th of September and even coming from the UK, you should have gotten it by now. Something's NOT right :evil:

I reported this case to eBay and I've received a message from them just now, informing me that they have initiated a refund for me. I'm wondering if they refunded the total amount - payment for pipe plus postage - but will only know in 48 hours' time. :D 

This sort of gives me more trust in eBay and PayPal.

I will NEVER buy anything again where I must use my credit/debit card. I had to battle to get money back which the bloody hackers took out of my accounts on more than one occasion.

But, my heart is aching because I did not get my beautiful Brebbia. Maybe it will turn up on eBay again and I will have a chance to buy it once more :twisted: