Happy Anniversary

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
On this date, 11 years ago, I made the drive to Dog Orphans, on the shore of Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg in MA to adopt my best buddy Levi. Happy Anniversary, it's been a wonderful 11 years!
banjo

feb35ab1414a5bbbe0cf25bbdc09ee776a9030d.jpeg

7c225f34e25f5ee4283d56ccf7a1acf93673faa.jpeg

d1735f3144855413efca2264d9a95c15eb8db58.jpeg

34725ca4c1582e0e2ebd5aed0f3e6ef15a4b2b3.jpeg

He's a fine looking dog Banjo. Glad you have had so many great years with him. Happy Anniversary. :)

Thanks, he was 16 months old, 20 lbs underweight and had Lyme Disease when I got him, they began treatment for Lyme Disease prior to my getting him and 6 months later he was in prime shape and disease free.
banjo

eklektos44":y9rp7tln said:
He's a fine looking dog Banjo. Glad you have had so many great years with him. Happy Anniversary. :)

Dogs are THE best. Period. I don't react to babies, but when I see a dog, my heart warms a tad. It's just the way it is. I grew up around German Shorthairs, and then I rescued a Weimaraner for my own first dog. By coincidence, I ended up taking care of another Weimaraner years later. I'm afraid to see what breeders have done to them, but they are a fantastic, beautiful, wonderful animal. Most dogs are.

Love to see photos of Weimaraners. Happy ones. Thanks for sharing. May they all live long, good, deserving lives.

He's a belter Banjo and he looks like he's in his element in those photos. What a tremendous countryside to have a dog in.

Here's to many more years together...

Nice looking dog and great pics too - love the one of you and he together. I have owned or been around dogs since i was born. trainer and behaviorist for 45 years now too. They are a lot of work and some are more work than others; but they bring you so many happy times and laughs and just a peaceful buddy to be with. I could not see my life without a dog. Happy Anniversary to you two.