Happy Birthday AlphaWarrior

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ

Reaction score
Hey man it's your birthday. Hope it's the best ever. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

AJ

It was brought to my attention " only " one Birthday wish other than the OP. I have not had the pleasure of meeting you within this forum but I do hope you had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!! ????????????

Please let us know how your doing and come back to the BoB and say hello. We need some of the old members too also stop by and get this board bouncing again!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Belated B-day wishes to you Mr. Warrior.

happy_birthday_elements_cover_balloons_and_cake_vector_522049.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Thanks dudes, have not had much to say lately. Just got finished spending a month in the New Mexican desert wargaming a battle against a "near peer." Use your imaginations. We won with a fire team and the company commander surviving, so we did well.

I kept it smoky with Peterson's 3ps in an olivewood pipe and briar and silver Ramshead tamper made by my instagram buddy Smj1981. He lives in Faroe Islands which is off the coast of Denmark, I think.

Keeping it smoky now with Peterson's Sweet Kilarney in a very high speed bent bulldog meerschaum which was a collaboration between Andreas Bauer and Colin Fromm. No expectations on this aro weed going in, except for Pipestud likes it and we both like Royal Yacht. I thought the stuff was pretty great. I pushed it and didn't get burnt. The flavoring and n level kicked up as I progressed. The aro never went flat. I recommend to guys who appreciate a lightly cased va blend. It is a ribbon cut with squares of flake through out which is interesting and it has Maryland in it which is pretty unique.

Always reading up here, though I might quiet. I dig you Brothers and Sisters very much.

All the best,
Matt