Happy birthday Brewdude

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, Rande! Hope you have an awesome day. Wishing you health, peace, and happiness today and always. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Goodness me, Rande old chum. Happy birthday mate. Now, Take yerself down the frog and toad, past the clip-petty clops, and into the rub-a-dub-dub and get a pint down your Gregory. Sorted geezer!

Brothers, I sincerely appreciate all the b-day wishes. Funny tho, I don't feel a day older than 66! ;) Hey, it's only a number right - and some of you have a good few on me!

I can only be grateful for the good health I have and my continued involvement with my musical endeavors in my now second year of retirement. Funny thing too, at one point I never thought I'd retire but work until I physically couldn't anymore. Foolish.

I'm also very pleased with my relocation back to where I was hatched. Sort of like coming home for the last time. This climate here in southern Arid-zona isn't for everyone but it's clearly for me in all the right ways.

So today I didn't really do much in the way of celebration, but I did fire up a 15-yr old Cohiba that was gifted to me at some point way back when. I now have one stogie/yr or thereabouts.

Mostly just another day in the life. I don't normally make a big deal of it.

Cheers,

RR