Happy Birthday Carlos!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HB big guy!

228501-Happy-Birthday-Baby.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Happy Birthday Carlos. Have a great one! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy birthday, Carlos! :cheers: I hope it's a good one

"T"

Happy birthday Carlos, have a fab one. Go open a tin of one of your favourite tobaccos and enjoy in rude health.

Cheers

Tim

59!!!!! A mere child hardly old enough to smoke legally :lol: :lol: Enjoy your special day!! :cheers: FTRPLT

59? As I recall, that birthday requires one to get a massage and a pedicure....... Or a really nice bowel movement, I can't remember which...........

Happy birthday!

Thanks all! I kind of laid off the pipe a bit recently due to these damn allergies. Been to the Doc's office twice. Just kind of letting nature take it's course right now. Itchy ear canals and coughing crap up. Two courses of antibiotics are enough I said. Do not want to kill off all the good bacteria in me. If I did I would have to go out and play in the dirt like a little kid. I'll be all right.

Happy Birthday young man! I hope this day will be filled with family, good memories, and good times. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

AJ

Always late and a dollar short, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR! :cheers:

A belated birthday wish and greeting to you Carlos. Hope to see you in Chicago again, the once a year meet up.