Reaction score
Yo Davey! One step closer old man :lol:

regor

Reaction score
Happy Birthday!! Hope its a good one for you :cyclops: :sunny: :affraid:

Justpipes

Reaction score
Davey,

Hope your having a great day brother! Peace and blessings!!!!!!!!!!

Ah to be 36 again.....................

puros_bran

Reaction score
You know Davey... In the Shire theres a wee small tradition of giving gifts on your B-day... Time to pay up!

docwatson

Reaction score
Happy 36th Davey,
Hope you can triple that number in good health and sound mind.
Andy

jeepernick

Reaction score
A day late and a dollar short, but better late than never. Happy 36th + 1/365.

Davey

Reaction score
Guys,

So, so sorry I did not even see this post til just now...don't know how that was possible, but thank you all so much!! Blessings all back at you gang.

Ah, I miss the Shire...but only adhere to that tradition, PB when it's my 0ne hundred and 11th birthday!

Thanks fellas...really!

Justpipes

Reaction score
Davey":60fhlyxs said:
Guys,

Ah, I miss the Shire...but only adhere to that tradition, PB when it's my 0ne hundred and 11th birthday!

Thanks fellas...really!
Davey,

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy is on this weekend on TNT. I watched Fellowship of the Ring last night. Tonight is The Two Towers. I plan on watching that also.

Davey

Reaction score
Mark,

Maija and I watch the trilogy about once a month!! It is one of teh reasons I started pipe smoking a year and a half ago!!

NO JOKE. Gandalf sitting in front of the fire talking to himself with his churchwarden...my first 4 pipes were churchwardends if you guys remember.

Enjoy.

Justpipes

Reaction score
Davey,

I have seen the trilogy several times but I don't own it yet. I usually watch when ever they feature it on TNT or one of the other networks. I will break down and buy it one of these days. They are about the best movies based upon a book that I have ever seen. Who could not like them?!!!!!!

Davey

Reaction score
Absolutley,

I remember as a kid reaidng the books and thinking how amazing it would be to have a movie made..adn all of us laughed and said "No, way..never be done."
In the theatre I was going around to all the "kids" and telling them that History was being made and they don't even realize it..

...they looked at me kinda wierd, and I could not help but notice the parents drew their little chicks closer under their wings..oh well.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Those books are responsable for far more than three great movies. Dungeons & Dragons and its myriad of clones (to have all the time back I spent playing that game),thousands of video games and movies, probably hundreds of thousands of books, even a very strong probability that it increased the ranks of pipesmokers at least two fold. Simply amazing.

Davey

Reaction score
very, very true...although D&D I could do without.