Happy Birthday IHT

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday man!

I hope you are ok. We haven't seen much of you lately.

thanks, guys. i've been a bit busy with many different things going on in my life - namely my wife has been out of work since last Dec and finally had back surgery in July. she's still not working and will be recovering for many more months.
it just seems that my posting has slowed dramatically due to knowing i don't have the income to go out and get what i could (and for those that only post political stuff, it's NOT because the economy or gas prices, which hasnt' bothered us a bit, even with my wife going from 85k /yr to what little bit short and long-term disability pay). just had to tighten the straps a bit, which means no drooling over great lookin pipes, bidding on ebay finds, or stocking up on tobacco like i want to.

my b-day smoke: i ended up having a SLR Series A (i know, it's a cigar, not a pipe) with a nice Belgian style beer when i finally got home from a weekend at the in-laws (celebrating a nephews b-day).

i've been meaning to swing by here a little more often, though (and force myself to stay out of the rubber room).

I pray that your wife has a very swift recovery! I feel you pain though I won't pretend to feel hers though my wife suffered a severe broken back and has had mulitiple surgeries so I under where your at.