Happy Birthday JustPipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy a nice bowl of Walnut, Mark. Have a great day on your 50th.

:D Paul

Wow... Half a hundred.
You know statistically your in the last third of your life. Athritis, weakening of bones, poor eyesight and hearing, weakend mental ability, and the two big I's. Impotency and incontinance are typical among old people. Shewwwwwwww.
Think I'll hush up before I get you to happy.

happy birthday

Mark, I sure hope you have a great day!!! A lot of Walnut wouldn't be bad either. Have a good time :cheers:

JP...The big FIVE-O :D Way to go!! You're a mere child; the best days are ahead of you :cheers: Congratulations :king: FTRPLT

Wow, I wonder what I'll be doing when I get to be that old :|

Now it all makes sense :!: Walnut dependency is a direct result of alzheimers :lol!:

Happy birthday JP :cheers:

Thanks folks!

puros_bran":g5yxvd76 said:
Wow... Half a hundred.
poor eyesight and hearing, weakend mental ability

happy birthday
PB, so far the above are the only three things I seem to be suffering from! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Justpipes":lirbl8pp said:
Thanks folks!

puros_bran":lirbl8pp said:
Wow... Half a hundred.

happy birthday
PB, so far the above are the only three things I seem to be suffering from! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dang! I'm just 42 and I suffer from all these! Wonder what shape I'll be in by 50. Guess I better smoke more Walnut!
:lol!:

EJinVA":vlgj40xi said:
Justpipes":vlgj40xi said:
Thanks folks!

puros_bran":vlgj40xi said:
Wow... Half a hundred.

happy birthday
Dang! I'm just 42 and I suffer from all these! Wonder what shape I'll be in by 50. Guess I better smoke more Walnut!
:lol!:
Randy over at WV Smoke Shop can fix you up EJ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy birthday Mark! I'll have a bowl of Walnut in your honor!

Happy birthday Mark! Hope you do something fun for the occasion.

-Andrew