Happy Birthday LL!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
You are not showing on the front page but you mentioned it in another thread that today or yesterday at this point, is or was your birthday. Regardless........have a great day and may all be well with your corner of the world!

Happy birthday LL!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

I remember not putting my brrrtday on my profile page precisely to avoid this, and then go and mention it myself in a melancholy moment.

Thanks, guys. Much appreciated.

(P.S. to the pups out there: Try to avoid getting older. The benefits are overrated, and the drawbacks are many. You've been warned.)

55! You're just a kid :D I know I'm younger than you but it makes me feel better saying that :lol: Now I really don't feel so old. Wonder what I'll do if I should live so long to be as old as you? :tongue: ;)

Puff Daddy":giiclo2d said:
55! You're just a kid :D I know I'm younger than you but it makes me feel better saying that :lol: Now I really don't feel so old. Wonder what I'll do if I should live so long to be as old as you? :tongue: ;)
The life span in North Dakota isn't that old. :cry:

Soldier on, Junior :D

You gain in perspective what you lose in animal vitality :cheers:

:face:

Yak":31obx6ws said:
Soldier on, Junior :D

You gain in perspective what you lose in animal vitality :cheers:
Except the perspective I've gained is that society values animal vitality more than increased perspective. :lol: