Happy Birthday Mozjo33

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ

Reaction score
Yo Mo Happy Birthday! Another year and it's the BIG 5-0. Hope today will be the best ever. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

AJ

So good I had to say it twice-

HB MO!

1015_8ce7d06b-61af-44c1-a411-5dbccf0b5405_grande.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Thank you for the message AJ!! Truly appreciated! But I still haven't crested the proverbial hill as I just hit 49. You made me do the math in my head thinking I lost a year :affraid: !!!

Thank you everyone!! I truly appreciate the yearly messages!!!

I know I don't post much anymore, but I am on BoB everyday keeping up with all the happenings.

Actually took the day off to spend it with my wife. Probably going golfing. I haven't smoked a pipe in about a year, but I have been craving one so maybe today I'll spark up a bowl of Penzance.

All the best to all of you!

To all the brothers and sisters affected by Harvey, you and all those in Texas and Louisiana are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Cheers! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Mozjo33":q4lplj2w said:
Thank you for the message AJ!!  Truly appreciated!  But I still haven't crested the proverbial hill as I just hit 49.  You made me do the math in my head thinking I lost a year :affraid: !!!
Ok, then happy completion of your 49th year, and the start of your 50th! :D

"T"