Happy Birthday Muleskinner

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do we call old Muleskinner, Ancient Muleskinner now? :p :p :p :p :p

Happy Birthday Friend.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. I really appreciate each of you. My wife took the day off for my birthday. We went out to eat for lunch and they sang happy birthday to me at the restuarant which I could have done without but Cheryl loves to have them sing to me on my birthday and she surprised me with a new Tinsky bent dublin Coral blast. It is beautiful and I am sure it will smoke great.

Thanks again,
Muleskinner

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. I really appreciate each of you. My wife took the day off for my birthday. We went out to eat for lunch and they sang happy birthday to me at the restuarant which I could have done without but Cheryl loves to have them sing to me on my birthday and she surprised me with a new Tinsky bent dublin Coral blast. It is beautiful and I am sure it will smoke great.

Thanks again,
Muleskinner

Thanks again,
Muleskinner

Muleskinner":24ty2eoy said:
...she surprised me with a new Tinsky bent dublin Coral blast. It is beautiful and I am sure it will smoke great.

Thanks again,
Muleskinner
I thought she would surprise you with a gift of a pipe... that's why she's your "lady-muleskinner". Sounds like a wonderful birthday.

Howdy friends, I didn't mean to post my reply but only one time. What can I say except our computer is getting old like me. LOL.
Muleskinner

Hey Big John...Apologize for the late Birthday response. Sounds like you had a great one! Enjoy that Tinsky!! :cheers: Give me a heads-up next time you wander to OKC!! FTRPLT