Happy Birthday nismo270r

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ

Reaction score
Yep it's come around again. I hope it's the best one ever. Happy Birthday brother. :cheers: :bounce: :cheers: :bounce: :cheers:

AJ

Happy birfday Chris!

61562e300e65f8456d2d3896db7bdf54--happy-birthday-friend-happy-birthday-cards.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Hey guys! I appreciate all the birthday wishes, though they were a little early...3 months early to be exact! :p Not sure why it said August, but thank you nonetheless!

nismo270r":gjwg4bsq said:
Hey guys! I appreciate all the birthday wishes, though they were a little early...3 months early to be exact! Razz Not sure why it said August, but thank you nonetheless!
That's the date it stated under Birthdays today. Is it correct in your profile? I've seen stranger happenings on here...lol

So, when is/was your Birthday?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":zkxpj9ju said:
nismo270r":zkxpj9ju said:
Hey guys! I appreciate all the birthday wishes, though they were a little early...3 months early to be exact! Razz Not sure why it said August, but thank you nonetheless!
That's the date it stated under Birthdays today. Is it correct in your profile? I've seen stranger happenings on here...lol

So, when is/was your Birthday?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Just checked and it's listed correct on my profile as 11/17...definitely weird, but like you said it wouldn't be BoB without weird!