Happy Birthday Puff Daddy!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tin man

Reaction score
Geeeze............... has it been another year already? I didn't know you could get that old! :no:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
:afro: :afro: :afro:
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

:bom:

Happy B'Day Buddy! :afro: :afro: :afro:

Best,
Dock

Funny how timing works.
He gets one of the Babs for his bday. Either Mikem is a true logistical genius or Pdiddys just luckier than an abandoned baby at the tooters club.

Happy Birthday!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

An old wind bag like you shouldn't have any trouble blowing out all of those candles.

A Walnut filled pinata for you Senore Jimmy!

Congrats JD. Happy Birthday and many more.

:D Paul

(how come no one posts a picture in their birthday suit :?: )

Congrats!!! Hope you have many more and enjoy them all :affraid: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Slow Puffs":lzhdes30 said:

Come on Tin Man... ante up a pic of the birthday boy.

:lol: Paul

Slow Puffs":mak5l7hj said:
Slow Puffs":mak5l7hj said:

Come on Tin Man... ante up a pic of the birthday boy.

:lol: Paul
Ok, here's one from last year :

Sure, it's a great little car, but he really wanted a new pipe. Maybe for Christmas :afro: .

Slow Puffs":zsiv1kyv said:
"Some" like to get shit faced on :rendeer: head and have their picture taken in a Santa suit.

Happy, Happy Birthday..hoping is was ( and is) blessed and surrounded with those you love and love you.

...all the best!!

puros_bran":0h5utafp said:
He gets one of the Babs for his bday.
The only thing better would be......twins :D

Does it count if you do em several weeks apart? :lol:

Thanks guys, bein 44 is tough, especially when you feel 77. For my birthday the little woman microwaved me a brace of hot dogs (with mustard, yum!) and my boss awarded me with 2 hours of overtime! Life is good 8) I'm now settling in to correct my E-filed tax return that was kicked back for an incorrect SS# and after that I'll sleep for 4 hours before rushing back to work. Ah! Life is good! :lol:

I think for my 45th I'll get a case of ripple and a pound of Walnut and hole-up at TJ's house for a few weeks :twisted:

How long til Christmas? I can hardly wait :sleep:

Cheers!

Old PD

Slow Puffs":67262tvb said:
how come no one posts a picture in their birthday suit :?:
OK, here goes, my gift to you SP on my birthday. This is Tin and I at last years birthday festivities making our escape from that Tijuana strip joint (I swear I didn't know it was that kind of strip joint!)

Who said fat guys can't move!

HAppy Birthday PD! Hope your day is filled with memoeries that will last a lifetime!

Enoy!

Lucky