Happy Birthday Puff Daddy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
Have a great day.

:D

Hmmm... didn't you just have a birthday last year?

:lol:

I hope you have a great day and really enjoy yourself!!! :sunny: :sunny: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy Birthday to Yew . . .
Happy Birthday to Yew . . .
Happy Birthday Mr. Pee Dee . . .
Happy Birthday to Yew !

:face:

Slow Puffs":bysaopox said:
Hmmm... didn't you just have a birthday last year?
Yeah, I was hoping to start letting them pass me by so I'd quit aging, but it isn't working :lol: You'd think they'd let me do that as I've had plenty and don't wish to hoard them all. There's prolly some kid out there who'd like to have another birthday :D ......... Any takers? :|

Ya know what's the worse part, I don't feel 45, I feel 65. The people down at the Social Security office weren't having any of that though and told me to go away and come back in 17 years :pale: 17 years!! :pale: :pale: :pale: Ouch!

:lol!:

Happy B'day Puffy!

Larry Lorenzoni

Puff Daddy":ccl3p2fe said:
Ya know what's the worse part, I don't feel 45, I feel 65. The people down at the Social Security office weren't having any of that though and told me to go away and come back in 17 years :pale: 17 years!! :pale: :pale: :pale: Ouch!

:lol!:
You didn't get the memo, did you? Retirement age has been going up for a while. You're hosed ;)

Hippo birdee two ewes
Hippo birdee two ewes
Hippo birdee dear P D
Hippo birdee two ewes

Yep, for those under 50 retirement has been abolished. Ye shall be worked till ye drop, and the beatings will continue till morale improves.

People breaking out in songs... crap, they can't even carry a tune. Reminds me of karaoke night :roll:

EJinVA":h5atk9ly said:
Yep, for those under 50 retirement has been abolished.
Well, we may have to begin an Old Puffers Commune then :) We'll pool our meager resources and get a bunkhouse in the woods. All tobacco goes into a community pot to be shared. Each day everyone does a different chore - firewood and water gathering, food pilfering (ERRR, gathering ;) ), rabbit hunting, etc. Would be just like Mack and the boys in Steinbecks Cannery Row:

"There is no golden afternoon next to the cliff. When the sun went over it at about two o'clock a whispering shade came to the beach. The sycamores rustled in the afternoon breeze. Little water snakes slipped down to the rocks and then gently entered the water and swam along through the pool, their heads held up like little periscopes and a tiny wake spreading behind them. A big trout jumped in the pool. The gnats and mosquitoes which avoid the sun came out and buzzed over the water. All of the sun bugs, the flies, the dragonflies, the wasps, the hornets, went home. And as the shadow came to the beach, as the first quail began to call, Mack and the boys awakened. The smell of the chicken stew was heartbreaking. Hazel had picked a fresh bay leaf from a tree by the river and he had dropped it in. The carrots were in now. Coffee in its own can was simmering on its own rock, far enough from the flame so that it did not boil too hard. Mack awakened, started up, stretched, staggered to the pool, washed his face with cupped hands, hacked, spat, washed his mouth, broke wind, tightened his belt, scratched his legs, combed his wet hair with his fingers, drank from the jug, belched and sat down by the fire. "By God that smells good," he said."

Can't wait to tell the wife of my new retirement plans! :D God, is she gonna miss me :lol:

You are complaining about 45 PD?!

Wait another 5 years and see how you feel then! :twisted:

Puff Daddy":1cn5yt2c said:
"There is no golden afternoon next to the cliff. When the sun went over it at about two o'clock a whispering shade came to the beach. The sycamores rustled in the afternoon breeze. Little water snakes slipped down to the rocks and then gently entered the water and swam along through the pool, their heads held up like little periscopes and a tiny wake spreading behind them. A big trout jumped in the pool. The gnats and mosquitoes which avoid the sun came out and buzzed over the water. All of the sun bugs, the flies, the dragonflies, the wasps, the hornets, went home. And as the shadow came to the beach, as the first quail began to call, Mack and the boys awakened. The smell of the chicken stew was heartbreaking. Hazel had picked a fresh bay leaf from a tree by the river and he had dropped it in. The carrots were in now. Coffee in its own can was simmering on its own rock, far enough from the flame so that it did not boil too hard. Mack awakened, started up, stretched, staggered to the pool, washed his face with cupped hands, hacked, spat, washed his mouth, broke wind, tightened his belt, scratched his legs, combed his wet hair with his fingers, drank from the jug, belched and sat down by the fire. "By God that smells good," he said."

Can't wait to tell the wife of my new retirement plans! :D God, is she gonna miss me :lol:
Sounds like heaven to me! :D

Happy birthday PD, and I hope that shoulder's coming along. 45 eh? As I remember, I could do just about anything back then..........or was it 54?

Enjoy!