Happy Birthday Showme 1 or 2

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday!!! Hope its a great one for you :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

And don't forget to blow out the candles!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Hope you had a great day Showme!

That is about the 3rd one this year isn't?........... :lol!:

It appears something unexpected and sudden took Gary offline. We were in the middle of an exchange when his messages simply stopped a couple weeks ago. Not sure what's up. Someone with his phone number might want to call to make sure he's OK.

LL":14xipx2l said:
It appears something unexpected and sudden took Gary offline. We were in the middle of an exchange when his messages simply stopped a couple weeks ago. Not sure what's up. Someone with his phone number might want to call to make sure he's OK.
Justpipes":14xipx2l said:
Some are going to hang around for the whole shoot'n match and some are going to duck in from time to time just to stir the pot and then duck out as quickly as they came once they get their jollies.

It's human nature and life in general! Take it for what it is worth. Like the old cob smoking lady in "Outlaw Josey Wales" said.........."It ain't worth doodley squat!"

Josey Wales said......"In Louisiana they got a hay ride, here is Missouri we got what we call a Missouri boat ride"!

Well, I'm glad that little mystery was solved. JP has spoken. :roll:

The downside of a religious orientation that's based on emotion, IMHO, is that people who wire themselves that way come to be convinced they have all the answers. Their co-religionists even tell them they do. It's part of that program.

Once they reach that point, well, they have all the answers. About everything.

The hell of it is, a kid that gets hold of a teachers' edition of an algebra book has all the answers too. For all the good they do him.

That, at any rate, is the way it seems to

:face:

who expects this to get deleted but figures it's worth pointing out anyway.

LL":jfc2dadh said:
Well, I'm glad that little mystery was solved. JP has spoken. :roll:
Just so what you think I spoke in response to your obvious duck into the BoB with the sole intention of digging up bones won't be misconstruded or taken out of context as you pretended to do, here is most of the post that I quoted in response to Gary's somewhat valid complaint.

Justpipes":jfc2dadh said:
CP":jfc2dadh said:
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Personal attacks do not even belong in the rubber room as I understand it, although that policy is unevenly enforced. So why is it allowed here and the thread not deleted? I gave some negative feedback about a pipecarver who is currently selling to our members and my simple post was deleted. So much for protecting the members.

CP,

Some of my posts outside of the Rubber Room get yanked from time to time. It ain't no big deal!

In any situation that a group of human beings are involved there is going to be bias, favoritism, elitism.......what ever you want to call it. Take it with a grain of salt and keep on truck'n!

Some are going to hang around for the whole shoot'n match and some are going to duck in from time to time just to stir the pot and then duck out as quickly as they came once they get their jollies.

It's human nature and life in general! Take it for what it is worth. Like the old cob smoking lady in "Outlaw Josey Wales" said.........."It ain't worth doodley squat!"

Josey Wales said......"In Louisiana they got a hay ride, here is Missouri we got what we call a Missouri boat ride"!

The only reason you brought the issue up was to dig up old bones and stir up trouble. The fact is, that is about the only time that you post here. Towards the end of the Knox Board you were doing the same thing there and you have done the same thing here. I am not afraid of being banned for calling it out. The truth is the truth and that is all there is to it!

So I guess you succeeded at what you set out to do. Hopefully you have gotten your jollies for a while.

Um... JP... I hate to break it to you, but Gary and I get along quite well these days after getting things sorted out. My note that someone might want to check on him was exactly that, and nothing more.

Take a pill, dude. :roll:

LL":gohqd4iw said:
Um... JP... I hate to break it to you, but Gary and I get along quite well these days after getting things sorted out. My note that someone might want to check on him was exactly that, and nothing more.

If that was honestly your intention then I can appreciate that and I am glad that was the intention, if it was.

And if that is the case and everything was worked out, then let's see if Gary is allowed back on the board.

Showme,

I am sorry that your birthday thread was highjacked.

I think we're talking about different Garys. I meant showme, not CP.

LL":5xcd7l8k said:
I think we're talking about different Garys. I meant showme, not CP.
Well, that explains it!

I am glad you worked things out with Showme (Gary). Maybe you can work things out with CP (Gary).

Maybe you can hang around and contribute some legitimate posts occasionally.

LL,

Do you still have his Dunhill?

Jim

LL":jwyg9u3n said: