Happy Birthday SimpleMan

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiser83

Reaction score
Happy birthday brother, hope it is a great one for you.

Happy Birthday, Brother!!! I wish you a most merry birthday full of what is most dear to you!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy birthday Jack!! I hope you have a great one brother!

Happy Birthday brother! I hope you are having a great day.

Fraternally

Jers

Happy Birthday brother, hope it was a memorable one! :cheers:

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I just now got around to seeing them. Haven't really been online for quite awhile. Best I remember, it was a good day. :lol: 

Things have been going pretty good. As most of you know, I quit smoking about 8 months ago. Not nearly as hard as I had imagined. I'll probably keep one of my pipes though, just for that occasional "Autumn after a day in the field smoke". 8) 

My health has greatly improved, (not because I quit smoking) but because I got a new doctor who diagnosed me with diabetes and got me started on the right meds. Apparently the ol' glucose thing was raising havoc on my body. Now, things are regulated pretty good and I feel like a new man. I have already lost 50 lbs, so that has helped too. As my health has improved so has my desire to get outdoors to hunt and fish. Already gathering a few things I need for the coming deer season and planning to get out and get a few squirrels and rabbits as well, after cooler weather of course.

This Summer we had my Mom move in with us. She was going through a particularly hard time and we took her in to help her. She's doing much better now and we took her back home to Indiana a few weeks ago. She enjoyed her time with us but was really glad to get back home to her own house. I know how she feels, it's good to get away, but it's also good to get back home. She has gotten back to her old self now, busy doing chores around the house and taking care of her two dogs... they're her kids now. lol

Anyway, it's good to see you all on here. I've been looking at some of the recent posts by old friends and it just feels good... kind of nice seeing everybody still here and being an active part of this forum. There are some really great guys here... and a few gals too. ;)

BTW, I'll probably be listing some of my pipes and tobacco on here in the coming few weeks. I'll have to do some pics and writing descriptions, so it may be a bit before I get to it, but just wanted to give y'all a heads up.

Well, I think I'll go have a look around and try doing some catching up in some of the other threads. Take care and one again, thanks for the birthday wishes.

Simple Man

Happy Birthday, SimpleMan...you have been missed!
Have a great day!