Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

Happy Birthday Slow Puffs

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

puros_bran

Reaction score
You know, I had this one marked on my calander so I'd be the first to post it :(
Life conspired against me. Ok Life and a desire to get a few comments in on other threads first.

Happy Birthday you whacky leftist!

A

Anonymous

puros_bran":rj5nurdl said:
You know, I had this one marked on my calander so I'd be the first to post it :(
Life conspired against me. Ok Life and a desire to get a few comments in on other threads first.
Ha! PB, You Rubber Room Junkie! That place will drag you down every time. :darklord: :lol!:

ftrplt

Reaction score
Ah...The BIG SIX-O :lol: Welcome to the club :D FTRPLT

Puff Daddy

Staff member
Reaction score
Another inductee into the "Ancient One" club :lol:

Best to you on 'Your Day' good sir! 8)

Justpipes

Reaction score
Happy birthday Paul!!! I hope that your day is going just awesomely!

Got to be something said for great minds being born on the same day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

puros_bran

Reaction score
Slow Puffs... JP has four more replys (6 more if you take out my silliness) than you. The Tribe has spoken, please extinguish your candle, You are voted off the island.

A

Anonymous

puros_bran":peb5z2k7 said:
Slow Puffs... JP has four more replys (6 more if you take out my silliness) than you. The Tribe has spoken, please extinguish your candle, You are voted off the island.
Got on your cruel shoes PB?
Don't worry Puffs the silent majority is out there for you.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind words and best wishes... Im just getting home :) . If Mark would have shared his Wild Turkey, we could have had a joint thread :lol:

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
BTW, my wife bought me a Stanwell pipe today. She doesn't know it yet :p :p , but I'll thank her when she gets home from work.