Happy Birthday Slow Puffs

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I had this one marked on my calander so I'd be the first to post it :(
Life conspired against me. Ok Life and a desire to get a few comments in on other threads first.

Happy Birthday you whacky leftist!

puros_bran":rj5nurdl said:
You know, I had this one marked on my calander so I'd be the first to post it :(
Life conspired against me. Ok Life and a desire to get a few comments in on other threads first.
Ha! PB, You Rubber Room Junkie! That place will drag you down every time. :darklord: :lol!:

Another inductee into the "Ancient One" club :lol:

Best to you on 'Your Day' good sir! 8)

Happy birthday Paul!!! I hope that your day is going just awesomely!

Got to be something said for great minds being born on the same day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slow Puffs... JP has four more replys (6 more if you take out my silliness) than you. The Tribe has spoken, please extinguish your candle, You are voted off the island.

puros_bran":peb5z2k7 said:
Slow Puffs... JP has four more replys (6 more if you take out my silliness) than you. The Tribe has spoken, please extinguish your candle, You are voted off the island.
Got on your cruel shoes PB?
Don't worry Puffs the silent majority is out there for you.

Thank you all for your kind words and best wishes... Im just getting home :) . If Mark would have shared his Wild Turkey, we could have had a joint thread :lol:

BTW, my wife bought me a Stanwell pipe today. She doesn't know it yet :p :p , but I'll thank her when she gets home from work.