Happy Father's Day 2017!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterD

Reaction score
...being a Dad is not an easy task...with 6 sons ages 15 to 34, I've been "around-the-block" more than I care to remember...that said, I wish all the other Dads a happy and safe Father's Day and will smoke several bowls in "our" honor...

PeterD - and to you as well, Sir.

A few thoughts: There are many, I'm sure, that consider that having children is in essence giving up your life for another. Once you're a parent you're secondary to the needs of your offspring...from even before they're born til the day you pass on. But it's the point of being human after all. You...your children...then theirs...and on and on. I admit that the best thing about me is them. I'm very, very blessed to have a son and daughter of high character, skill and intelligence (note the order of importance of those traits). A Happy Father's Day indeed!

My son and his wife brought me a nice card and some tobacco..Hope everyone had a happy day.

My Dad and I were feted with a family dinner last night and I was surprised with a Yeti cooler today. :shock:

Happy fathers day. I never understood the two words, tho i hear them every year. To the fathers that cared bless you, to the fathers who did what they had to raise there kids with a set of values and respect bless you.  I had to learn the hard way with out a father with out a mother but its not mothesdsy so lets keep it about dads. Any ways i always hated fathersday never got it never understood. I would always wonder who my dad was, why he dint care or dint want to rase me teach me, guide me. Fathers day wass just a day for me to say hey happy Father's day but nothing more. Im not trying to make this a depressing or make u feel sorry for me but i have been readeing the happy fathers day things people have been saying, and im so happy for you and it takes a real man to love a child hold a baby and take responsibility for it. Any man to make a baby hes no father. A father knows when a child needs a talking to a understanding voice of reason, and wjen that child needs a butt kicking and a father can tell the diffrence . A father can and should be easy to approach a child should have no fear. A man a father a role model a friend. Thank you father