Happy Fathers Day Guys! What's your tobaccy for today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch

Reaction score
I'm enjoying some Boswell Berry Cobler before we are off to Branson.

What are you smoking?

Cartaphilus":d1oimlt2 said:
What it is every day of course! ;) 
This of course, Royal Yacht the best Va blend/mixture made ! :twisted: :twisted: 

Cartaphilus":v8uzn26a said:
What it is every day of course! ;) 
monbla256":v8uzn26a said:
This of course, Royal Yacht the best Va blend/mixture made !
Think you may be in danger of starting another between these two Mitch  :D 

Adam

50/50 mix of PS LTF and PS blending burley. Nice sweetness from the va and some body from the burley.

Jim

So far it is has been (before church) ODF, HH Vintage Syrian, Sugar Barrel, Golden Extra and (for the drive home) Five Brothers. I am back now, and am trying to decide... Three Friars maybe?

So far today: GH Scotch Flake, Troost Aromatic Cavendish, and Marlin Flake.

Today I took my dad to LJ Peretti's, I bought us each a pipe and we got a couple ounces of different tobaccos. For the rest of the afternoon, we smoked some Royal blend on the back porch. It was a beautiful day here in Massachusetts.

I ended up having a great day. Smoked a cigar before wife's family came over. Pipe in the morning!

I had a bowl of Escudo last night while roasting coffee. Beautiful evening.

4 Noggin's Lord Methley's with my morning coffee.

First bowl was so good I had another for my evening smoke. That's one blend I don't think I could ever get tired of. Great stuff.

Last night I had a bowl of Paul's Whiskey Sour in a Peterson bent bulldog, while sitting in the gazebo until midnight.