Happy Independence Day.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christeaux

Reaction score
Happy Independence day to everyone. Today is a day of celebration and remembrance. As we celebrate our freedom let us also remember those who have come before us to build this nation, those who currently serve our nation, and those who have died so that we may continue to celebrate this day. Today is a day to put aside our notions of left and right wing, to put aside all politics, to come together in brotherhood; let us celebrate as one people, united under one flag, one nation, and with one cause, freedom. May God continue to bless our nation, and all of its people.

Today my family and I will celebrate with bbq, good rye whiskey, and some Fusilier's Ration among other things. How will the rest of the brothers be celebrating today?

I'll be celebrating with three bowls of tobacco, steak for lunch and dinner, and some nice wine

Started the day with some MC-5100 in a legend cob.  Had a big salad with some steak thrown in and another bowl..this time Trout Stream...tween now and dinner will be several fingers of Patron Tequila and several more bowls of wonderful tobacco and a big tip 'o the hat to all BoB members.

Hoping your having a wonderful day.

Grilled hot dogs for lunch. Fireworks tonight if the weather cooperates.

Been relaxing enjoying my day off with game of thrones. Bout to visit the family BBQ and smoke my first bowl of the day.

Just another day at the brewery for yours truly. The 4th is one of our busiest days for retail beer, so one has to make hay while the sun shines!

Fireworks I couldn't care less about.

:sunny: 

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":szvkk4zz said:
Fireworks I couldn't care less about.

:sunny: 

Cheers,

RR
I agree, I'm just an old fuddy duddy but, God bless America........we need it more then ever.

Happy 4th! I had a big performance in Davis, CA at their big fireworks extravaganza. Winding down with a bowl of Odyssey.

...enjoyed the day with 4 of my sons....ate well and then some fireworks to end the evening...smoked several bowls and the weather here in SE Tennessee was fantastic!

...a day to remember and reflect on core values, I think...
 :bom: